Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Reflection on Process

I really enjoyed working on the research, it was very interesting. To me it is very fun to learn about what artists have done/painted. I loved how potent some of the artist’s work was. Caravaggio seemed to have the most potent work out of all the artists; his paintings seemed to show their meanings more than any others. When I worked I found some entries were very difficult because of the deadlines. I really did not like when some of the posts were due; the time it would take to complete them was greatly underestimated. I really enjoyed learning about each individual artist, and what made each one of them famous. If I could re-do this project, I would spend more time on the individual artists, because I spent more time on certain artists. Overall I liked this project and I believe I did so because it is something I am very interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment