Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Reflection on Sources

Sources are where the information/images are gathered from. I think that all of my sources were legitimate and reliable. I mostly used DISCUS (SC Virtual Library) to find my sources. My most useful source was YouTube (the video about Caravaggio) under my second finding source. It was my most useful source because it gave me a lot of background information on Caravaggio and gave me enough information that made me believe that Caravaggio was the most influential artists of his time. The cites that were the most trustworthy were the ones I found through the DISCUS (SC Virtual Library) which was almost all of them except for the pictures. I do not believe any of my sources displayed bias except for the video; the video portrayed Caravaggio as a villain and a tragic hero. Overall the sources were very veracious and non-bias because the only mentioned facts and left out opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment